The annual Cassiobury Fireworks, hosted by Vibe 107.6 FM, will take place on Saturday 5th November with local band, Rash LA performing live!
The fantastic free to attend event is organised and funded by Watford Borough Council with the support of the Watford Lions who arrange a charity collection. Your very own Vibe 107.6 FM will be hosting the stage again with presenters, Amy and Lee compering the event - so join us at Cassiobury Park for a great evening!
The evening will start at 6.00pm, with great entertainment, music and fireworks, including live music from Rash LA, with the enormous bonfire being lit at 7.00pm. Crowds can also take advantage of the range of food which will be on offer throughout the evening. The dazzling fireworks display will start at 7.30pm but make sure you get there early to enjoy the live music too!
To keep everyone safe, no sparklers, fireworks or alcohol are allowed in the park.
Timings for the evening:
- 6.00pm Music and entertainment with Vibe 107.6 FM's presenters, Lee and Amy, live on-stage!
- 6.30pm Live music on stage from Rash LA
- 7.00pm Lighting of the bonfire
- 7.05pm More live music on stage from Rash LA
- 7.30pm Firework display (19 minutes)
- 7.50pm More music and entertainment from Vibe 107.6 FM
- 8.30pm Event closes
Fantastic local band Rash LA will be playing live, featuring the stunning vocal and keyboard talents of Hope.
intu Watford, Palmers Motor Company and Watfest are sponsoring the stage this year and you could win one of two £50 intu Watford gift cards on the night! All you have to do is tweet a great photo of yourself, family or friends enjoying the evening to us @vibe1076 and we will choose our favourites images, which encapsulate this fantastic event!
- Parking restrictions are in place on some surrounding roads to the park from 7am to 11pm
- There is NO PARKING in Gade Avenue car park on the afternoon of the event until noon the following day
- The best place to park is in any of the public car parks in the town centre
- There is limited car parking available at Fullerians Rugby club charged at £5 a car
- There are limited disabled car parking facilities on site, available on a first come first served basis - blue badges must be displayed