It’s time to get voting for the town centre businesses you think most deserve to win a Watford BID Service Excellence Award.
Now in their second year, the Service Excellent Awards, sponsored by Vibe 107.6 FM, as well as Murrill Construction and The Project Centre, aim to recognise businesses in Watford town centre that offer excellent service to their customers and clients.
You’ve got until midnight on Friday 12th January to cast your vote online, or why not drop in and vote in person as each finalist has voting postcards for their customers to complete. Don’t delay!
Voting is possible, by clicking here or by visiting each finalist and filling in voting postcards. All votes must be in by midnight on Friday 12th January 2018. Winners will be decided based on the combined results of the public vote and a mystery shopping visit, and announced at the awards ceremony taking place at Watford Colosseum on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
There are 15 award categories and this year’s finalists are:
- Bank & building society: Halifax, Lloyds and TSB
- Bar: Bar Bodega, Faborje, Steinbeck & Shaw, The Columbia Press, Twisted Monkey, Walkabout
- Coffee shop & take-away: John Lewis - The Place To Eat, M&S Café, Ocean Bells and Subway - King Street
- Community & voluntary: British Polio Fellowship, Home Start Watford, Keech Hospice and Peace Hospice Care
- Consumer services: Flight Centre, Independent Mortgage Advice Bureau, Tailor & Co and Weston Opticians
- Estate agent: Dey King & Haria, Proffitt & Holt and Warren Anthony
- Hair & Beauty: Artisan Haircutters, Magic Nail Bar and Pearson Brown
- Independent retailer: Bang & Olufsen, Comic Parade, Fancy Dress Castle, Gibsons Butchers, Repertoire and SRS Microsystems
- Leisure: Everyone Active, Fitness 4 Less, The Comedy Loft, Watford Colosseum and Watford Palace Theatre
- Live music venue: The Horns, Molloys and Watford Colosseum
- National retailer: Boux Avenue, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, Office Shoes, Phase Eight, Primark, Sainsburys and Wilkos
- Nightclub: Hydeout, Pryzm and Reflex
- Professional services: Bottrills, Got People, Office Angels and Smart Cover Insurance
- Pub: Bosleys, Molloys, One Crown, The Horns, The Moon Under Water
- Restaurant & hotel: Barracuda, Jurys Inn, Middletons and Zizzi
An award will also be presented to an individual, employed within a town centre business, who continually demonstrates excellent customer service.
Further information about the Watford BID Service Excellence Awards 2018 and details of last year’s winners is available by online. Alternatively contact the Watford BID offices at Suite 5 Kings Court, 153 High Street, Watford, WD17 2ER, call 01923 919989 or email email@example.com.
(Source: Watford BID)