Develop your skills by applying to be part of the team
As a local radio station, Vibe 107.6 FM provides fantastic experience and training to aspiring broadcasters, producers, programmers and journalists in the area.
We are currently looking for journalists and social media producers to assist the presence of Vibe 107.6 online. These roles are able to be filled remotely for those wishing to further their skills.
Within this role, you will be responsible for;
- The day-to-day management of website using Aiir (website management software)
- Writing and posting articles to do with the local area of Watford, St Albans and Hemel Hempstead
- Assisting the team posting on Vibe 107.6 FM social media accounts and increasing brand awareness
- Growing social media following, engagement, comments and tagging
- Analysing website, social media insights and metrics
- Assisting in the creation of advertising campaigns
- Working with presenters and producers to cross platform content from radio shows
- Looking to gain experience with digital communications and as a journalist
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of current and emerging global social media platforms
- Willing to learn new skills
Please note that as a not-for-profit station, our roles are voluntary. You must be over 18 years of age to apply.
Vibe 107.6 FM is located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Watford Junction station and within walking distance (approx. 20 minutes) from Watford Metropolitan tube station (A cycle scheme is available in the town to make the journey quicker).
So if you would like to be considered as our Journalist/social media producer, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you would be a perfect fit for this role to email@example.com by midnight on Sunday 2nd August 2020.