Big Fish Little Fish - Watford Colosseum
Sunday, March 24th
Award-winning, pioneering Big Fish Little Fish family rave return triumphantly to the Watford Colosseum with a Superhero event on 24th March 2019.
DJ Barry Ashworth (Dub Pistols) will be playing acid house, techno, and drum 'n' bass throughout the afternoon. There will also be crafts, confetti, bubbles, club visuals, baby chill area, giant balloons and licensed bar for families with 0-8 year olds.
Price: Adult = £11; Child = £8.00
More Information (Vibe 107.6 is not responsible for external websites)
- All ages welcome but the event is aimed at families with 0-8 year olds.
- Max of 3 children per adult. No unaccompanied adults (all must be part of a group with a child)
- Pre-Walking Babies FOC please contact ticketing on 01923 571 102 to book tickets.
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- Doors will open 1 hour prior to the event starting with drinks, confectionary and rave merchandise available for purchase.
- The event is standing/dancing with limited seating. It will be busy with several hundred people and in low lighting (no strobes) conditions.
- The licensed bar will be open throughout the event but no glass will be allowed in the event.
- No buggies will be allowed onto the dance floor and must be left in the designated buggy park.
- Photographs may be taken for use by BFLF and Watford Colosseum and by entering you give your permission for their use but please speak to the Duty Manager on site should you have any questions regarding this.
- Facepainting available - cash only - £5 per child, £7 for big kids
So come dance, laugh, craft and be daft...dressed as a superhero - see you on the dancefloor!
As seen and heard on 6Music, Radio 1, Time Out, The Guardian, Sunday Times, BBC News, Closer, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum.
By Families. For Families. Together on the dancefloor.
The event runs from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.